Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Spain and Sangria


Hi, everyone.  Here in Barcelona, Spain (again) on Los Ramboles Boulevard, copping to good food and Sangria.  Will be doing a major promo on my first book, Castilian Heat, upon my return.  In the meantime, doing research for Castilian Two.  I was planning of setting much of the book in Madrid but not making that decision yet. Right now, enjoying 
the wonders of Antoni Gaudi. He did most of the architecture in Barcelona, including the famous Basilica of the Sacred Family.  This is a miracle in the making from a building point of view (feel free to google); it's essentially a huge cathedral that Gaudi built but did not finish and you will see few comparisons in design structure compared to it.  The massive spires, viewed up close, are monolithic in nature and send off a supernatural zeitgeist that is eerie.

Though the international scene and travel is predictably fun, I continue to miss my cats and family and friends at home.  I may pop over to Madrid and do some research, but not sure at this time.  Folks keep asking me what my take will be on Castilian Heat, the sequel, but I shall remain secretive on this point and I hope my readers understand.
I continue to sing and Sangria! Adios, amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment