Saturday, November 2, 2013

Romance illuminates our imagination and ignites fire in our hearts!



Hi everyone…. I wanted to relay my thanks to all of you that have sent me emails and direct messages about how much you loved reading Castilian Heat and in wanting to know when Castilian Heat 2 will be coming out.   I currently have my outline that I worked on while spending my summer in Barcelona with my husband John and my children.   I do hope to work hard in getting out the sequel by the end of the year or by no later than Jan 2014.  I had no idea that my book would be so well received by so many.   I have always loved reading romance novels and enjoyed fantasizing about the world of romance and took a stab in writing one.  I let a dear friend of mine read it and this person encouraged me to self publish my book so that others could enjoy the spice and Latin flair of romance….  

I have always enjoyed hot Latin men, since my husband is of Latin descent, and he swept me off my feet with his charm and sensual demeanor.  We met 20 years ago in Barcelona and the romance of our encounter was like a romance novel fantasy come to life.  We married a few years later and had three wonderful children together and still have romance in our hearts and display it daily to one another.  I am so blessed in life to have my dreams come true and a future with someone who fills my every waking moment with one romantic day after another.  This was my inspiration for writing Castilian Heat.

I do apologize that that it will be a couple of more months for Castilian Heat 2 to be released.  Trust me, it will be worth the wait.   

My month of October was not spent writing my sequel but donating much of my time to cancer awareness.   This to me is such an important cause, since I have a dear friend who is a cancer survivor and another who passed from breast cancer.  It’s so important that we all contribute to this cause and get ourselves checked out regularly to prevent the development of breast cancer in its early stages.   Life is too precious not to exercise such caution and we should enjoy every moment we have to take the necessary precautions to ensure we have future dreams to share with our loved ones.

Again, I want to thank all of you wonderful fans that have purchased my book, sent emails, and left reviews on Amazon.   I am touched!

For those of you reading my post, please feel free to pick up a copy of Castilian Heat on Amazon.

Romance illuminates our imagination and ignites fire in our hearts. It makes life worth living. 

Monica

1 comment:

  1. I have just finished Castilian Heat.. it was fantastic.. now I have to wait impatiently for the second book... I too have friends who are survivors of breast cancer.. unfortunately My Darling Husband died of cancer so every bit of help that can be given to raise awareness of this terrible disease is great with me..I have left reviews for your book

    ReplyDelete